Thursday, April 14, 2011

chubby hubby cupcakes.

Anyone familiar with Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor Chubby Hubby? well yes, this cupcake combines the flavors of peanut butter-filled-chocolate-covered-pretzels with the addition of another Ben & Jerry ice cream flavor of Chunky Monkey- throwing banana into the mix. Yes, please!

Today's cupcake: Chubby Hubby Cupcakes.

I posted 36 days, 9 hrs, and 58 minutes ago (but who's counting?) I was giving up sweets for Lent. This has been the HARDEST challenge for me this year and trust me, I complain about it daily! You can bet I will be gaining a solid 5 lbs. Easter morning from demolishing my entire Easter basket and tasting today's along with all the past recipes from cupcake Thursday. I CANNOT wait to taste chocolate again!

I found the Chubby Hubby Cupcake recipe here and it sure comes with a process of steps and many ingredients; however, something tells me after you make them, they will be well-worth-it and you no one will be complaining.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO going to make these! Thanks for posting this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete