Wednesday, March 9, 2011

goodbye my love...

Today is Ash Wednesday and with that comes Lent. Whether you are religious or not, it can also a good will power test. Last year I decided to cut out ALL sweets (yes, I'm crazy) I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth; however, still managed to do it- 40 days and 40 nights. This year, I'm planning to do the exact same...but for some reason this time around seems like it could/will be harder. Day 1 & I'm already struggling with my chocolate cravings! 


Urggggg...

What is something that would be hard for you to give up?

PS. Cupcakes Thursday WILL NOT stop because I can't eat 'em.

1 comment:

  1. you make me sick... you want to talk cravings? try 74 days. Then think about still having 66 days left. Actually to be honest after about a month you don't have cravings anymore. g'luck!

    ReplyDelete