Friday, January 28, 2011

friday mornings.

I love waking up early Friday mornings with my fiance. I get him off to work by 6 AM, grab a cup of coffee and sit with my laptop reading my usual blogs. This morning I came across a new blog I wanted to share. She has great style and fun pictures of interior spaces you can just picture yourself living in.


I found this picture on her site that I am totally in LOVE with! If anyone knows me well, they sure know I'm the queen of over-sized sweaters (for this winter anyway!) The bare legs are a little much for me- but add some black leggings and tall knee boots = perfection! 

* I also wanted to give a shout out to all the staff (especially the chef, Asher Miller) at 20.21 Restaurant. Thank you for going above and beyond and letting us have a truly unique experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment