Wednesday, December 8, 2010

get lucky.

Yesterday I had the chance to look through the January, 2011 (scary it's almost here) issue of Lucky Magazine. I'm always eagerly awaiting the Postman to deliver their latest issue. My favorite things to look through are:
  1. The "City Guides" which are usually filled with the latest boutiques popping up across the country.
  2. New blogs hitting the scene.
  3. Little finds that simply can't go unnoticed. (i.e. candles, lip glosses, shoes, etc.)
I wanted to share the fun finds throughout this issue I love...

A Personalized Stamp- great for getting out of signing those holiday cards.








A Pantone credit card for the shopping, I mean, design addict- choose from one of the 5 colors offered.










"Poseidon" disc necklace by Jewelmint- most of the time, I don't endorse celebrity fashion lines, but this jewelry line by Kate Bosworth is unique and affordable.









Revlon, Colorstay Eyeliner in teal-I usually stick with a deep plum, but I sense a change coming up!










Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids- could these be ANY cuter? They come 20 per tin and are $10 each. You can purchase here or here.











Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Ruby Red Slippers- just as good as the real thing! Check out her entire site, she has a ton of fun, festive nail colors.













    No comments:

    Post a Comment