Wednesday, August 31, 2011

beauty favorites #2.

A while back I posted the "original" beauty favorite's here and since then I have many more favorites that should to be added to the list.

 This AMAZING lip scrub & lip gloss, called lip slip by Sara Happ- $24 each.
* you can purchase locally at Room No. 3, in Edina!
This is great for the upcoming Winter season, no more dry, flaky lips.


 This great new Fall, 2011 color, Lady-like by Essie- $8



This comes with THE best colors around. The only eyeshadow pallet you will need for your favorite everyday colors. 

A great "natural" Fall look! The perfect shade on your cheek bones.

 &


I have offically switched moisturizers for my face. I used to use Aveeno [which is great] but used the Dermalogica brand face wash and wanted to test out the moisturizer. There is a reason this product has 100% rating on their site. It's great! Super liteweight and leaves your face feeling perfectly moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment