Monday, July 25, 2011

simply lovely.

I started this blog to be able to document things I truly love, simple things- fashion, recipes, cupcakes...the list could really go on & on.
In the blog world, this particular type of post is becoming pretty common, but it's great way to be reminded of the little things in life that make us all happy.

Here are some things that are currently making me smile:

These Iomoi pens, are just so fun! They come in a variety of designs.

 Our wedding pictures being "pinned" on Pinterest!

These adorably packaged smore's & this baby smore's recipe given to me by my friend Jill.

This AMAZING Paul & Joe gold sparkle dress from net-a-porter.com

& a map of Italy- counting down the days till our honeymoon.

Hope you are all enjoying your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment