Thursday, July 21, 2011

corn and cupcakes

yep, that's right. no type-o here! I'm giving you the recipe for THE cutest Summer cupcakes[s] and the best corn-on-the-cob recipe.

First things first...the cupcakes. Today's cupcake is:  

I've gotten so many awesome cupcake recipe books as wedding gifts [my friends know me SO well] but I haven't had the time to sit down and look through them. So until then, I will give you these. These corn on the cob cupcakes are the perfect add on to an outdoor, Summer BBQ. 

& now for the actual corn on the cob recipe. I made this corn recipe* last night and got my inspiration from the Mexican corn we ordered off the menu at Rojo in St. Louis Park.

 * I chose not use sour cream or cilantro like the original recipe called for.

 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment