Wednesday, June 22, 2011

b-day perks.

Everyone gets to celebrate a special day that is ALL theirs- their birthday! I LOVE my birthday, and people that know me well, know this. I usually begin the countdown early and am looking forward to next year's birthday at the strike of midnight.

I just wanted to share some fun birthday perks that helped make my day a little EXTRA special. 

A free yoga class compliments of Corepower Yoga.

A free Caribou Coffee drink.

A birthday percentage off at Anthropologie
I have to admit, this is my favorite!

A special birthday rose at Bachman's. 

& ending the night with a free movie code from Redbox.

*Just a little reminder, you must sign up for all programs/emails/memberships from these particular places to receive these perks!

Thank you to my fiance, friends and family for being the real reason my birthday was so special! 
xoxo

What perks do you look forward to on your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment