Friday, April 15, 2011

polyvore.

{ YAY! This is my 100th Post!! }
If you like what you've been reading, make sure you become a "follower" of simple love.
Thank you!

How I've never know about this website until now really boggles my mind. I don't even want to admit how many hours of mine were spent yesterday exploring and putting together new outfits. It's like playing paper dolls for grown-ups!

This is such a great site to create your own personal style along with gaining inspiration from other fashion enthusiasts. See something you like? no problem, every "set" is tagged with the exact pieces used and links given for where/how to purchase.

 This is trouble ladies and gentleman...

I created the first look for more of a Summer, running around, everyday look & the second for more of a Summer night, evening-on-the-town look!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. Polyvore. I've been extremely obsessed for almost a year now - I love doing interior design inspiration boards for every room in our house! haha

    ReplyDelete