Monday, March 14, 2011

spring fever.

source
I don't know about you guys, but I TOTALLY have Spring fever.
I can't wait until I can enjoy my iced coffee's without freezing, sitting on the deck with a cold beer , grilling and not running to the car, only to find it just as bone chilling cold as the outside. I feel like we're getting one step closer with day light savings time yesterday!
With that said- Spring is a time to de-clutter and Spring cleaning is in full force for me. I'm cleaning out my closet/bathroom/desk and getting rid of old junk/clothes I never use/wear along with purchasing new items that will replace the old. {favorite part}


I purchased these adorable ikat bowls yesterday at Anthropolgie so I can have some sort of organization system for loose change, or even use as a jewelry holder on my bedside table.

No comments:

Post a Comment