Friday, February 25, 2011

splurge!


source

I came across these shoes yesterday and knew instantly they would haunt me until I bought them...so I did just that!

I got them here and ended up getting 20% by entering: MOXSIEGUEST305

Their site is filled with unique items- a little overwhelming, but worth checking out. They showcase everything from fashion to I-phone cases. The coolest part- when I purchased my shoes they had me select from a list of charities they give back to with a portion of the cost from my purchase.

UPDATE: they sent me an email after my order went through saying they upgraded my shipping (for free) to 2 day. No complaints there! I will be shopping at this site again!

1 comment:

  1. Those so look like you Katie! I remember shoe shopping with you in NYC ;-)

    ReplyDelete