Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my boyfriend's watch.

While flipping through magazines "gifts for women" sections this year, I have noticed an assortment of "boyfriend" watches. A couple of my favorite this year are:


Michael Kors- mother of pearl watch $250












Urban Outfitters-tortoiseshell watch  $28










I was on the hunt last year at about this time for that perfect boyfriend watch when I happened to stumble into my boyfriend's closet. I noticed a shiny, gold watch sitting on top of his dresser. When he got home later that night I asked about the watch and was told it was his great uncle's. A  few weeks went by and I kept eyeing that watch thinking "if only I could find a watch like this one".
Sure enough, I came home one night after work to a wonderful surprise- a boxed up watch that was cleaned and sized to fit my wrist. I wear it often and always love the story behind my boyfriend watch.

2 comments:

  1. L. O. V. E. this post. Everything about it. Jon is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Maybe Chad will let me date MK so I can have that boyfriend watch? haha!

    ReplyDelete