Tuesday, December 7, 2010

gingerbread coffee.


One of the things I look forward to this time of  year are the Starbucks holiday coffees, especially their gingerbread latte. With that being said, I can do with out the 400 extra calories and the skinny wallet, so I try and save it for special occasions. This year, I have been introduced to a line of coffee I can make at home that offers holiday inspired flavors and are just as delicious. They even have an iced gingerbread flavor here

To make your very own gingerbread latte:
  1. Brew a pot of iced gingerbread coffee
  2. Steam some skim milk
  3. Add fat-free french vanilla creamer to your cup
  4. pour 4 parts coffee (since it's not espresso) to 1 part skim milk
  5. Top with fat-free whipped cream and some ginger snap cookies. 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment